Electrical Engineer19 diciembre, 2015
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR INTERSHIP COOP POSITION
EcoEléctrica supports the practice of promoting our employees when possible. We believe that our employees have the primary responsibility for their professional development. To assist in both processes, the company announced that we have the following position:
Job Posting: COOP 01-2013
Deadline to submit application:
Position: Industrial Engineer
Salary: $12.50 p/h
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Previous experience in an internship or a project relevant to the job.
- Fully Bilingual (both oral and written).
- GPA 3.20 +
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Communication skills
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Administration and Management
- Team work.
- Critical thinking
“We are an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Vietnam Veterans, Disabled Veterans and people with disabilities to apply”.