EcoEléctrica revalida su compromiso con los niños del área sur18 diciembre, 2015
Electrical Engineer19 diciembre, 2015
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR INTERSHIP COOP POSITION
EcoEléctrica supports the practice of promoting our employees when possible. We believe that our employees have the primary responsibility for their professional development. To assist in both processes, the company announced that we have the following position:
Job Posting: COOP 01-2013
Deadline to submit application:
Position: Environmental Engineer
Salary: $12.50 p/h
- Design or supervise the design of systems, processes, or equipment for control, management, or remediation of water, air, or soil quality.
- Advise corporations or government agencies of procedures to follow in cleaning up contaminated sites to protect people and the environment.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Serve as liaison with federal, state, or local agencies or officials on issues pertaining to solid or hazardous waste program requirements.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation or litigation projects, including remediation system design or determination of regulatory applicability.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans or methods for loading or transporting waste.
- Inspect industrial or municipal facilities or programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities.
- Previous experience in an internship or a project relevant to the job.
- Fully Bilingual (both oral and written).
- GPA 3.20 +
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Knowledge of plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment.
- Critical Thinking
- Active Learning
- Deductive Reasoning
» We are an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Vietnam Veterans, Disabled Veterans and people with disabilities to apply”.