Environmental Engineer19 diciembre, 2015
Ingeniero Industrial19 diciembre, 2015
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR INTERSHIP COOP POSITION
EcoEléctrica supports the practice of promoting our employees when possible. We believe that our employees have the primary responsibility for their professional development. To assist in both processes, the company announced that we have the following position:
Job Posting: COOP 01-2013
Deadline to submit application:
Position: Electrical Engineer
Salary: $12.50 p/h
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Previous experience in an internship or a project relevant to the job.
- Fully Bilingual (both oral and written).
- GPA 3.20 +
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Team work.
“We are an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Vietnam Veterans, Disabled Veterans and people with disabilities to apply”.